Paid On Call
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. This organization is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring career advancement, and all other personnel practices. Your job related experience and other qualifications will be considered without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or physical or mental handicap. All information provided to us in our applications will be treated confidentially, and will be used only to help assure the best use of your abilities if you are employed with us.
- Shall be 18 years of age.
- Shall reside within a 10 mile radius from the Central Fire Station.
- Shall have a High School Diploma (or equivalent, i.e. GED).
- Shall have a valid Illinois Class ‘B’ Drivers License.
- After being given a Conditional Offer of Membership/Employment, the applicant shall submit to and pass a Background Check, pass a Physical Examination, which includes a Drug Screen Test.
Download Paid On Call Application
25 S. Municipal Drive,
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
Ph: (630) 466-4513
Fx: (630) 466-0911